Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blogs that kick butt and make moolah

I wanted to share this with you because I think it's just too important to ignore.


Blogs are NOT the future.


They are the HERE and NOW.


I've been planning on revamping mine for months now.


I plan on getting it done this June.


The freebie stuff just doesn't cut it compared to some of the other amazing solutions out there now.


My friend and fellow fitness pro, Scott Tousignant, is THE guy I turn to anything blog related.


We recently introduced our Trainers Inner Circle members to Scott and he very kindly explained the difference between the blog software he uses and the freebies, WordPress, etc.


Pretty amazing stuff. Give it a good read.


- Jim


****

http://thei360blog.com is like having a Wordpress blog on the strongest steroids out there. It contains the best Wordpress pluggins plus a boat load of extra add ons.


For example...


Whenever you create a post on your blog it automatically submits to many social bookmarking sites. This alone saves me hours each week and helps boost your site in the search engine rankings.


Whenever you add a podcast to your blog post it automatically submits to iTunes, Podcast Alley, iPodder, and more.


I am beta testing the TubeMogul pluggin where when you add a video to your blog post it automatically submits to YouTube, Revver, and other video sites.


They are continuing to add great tracking and stats to the system as well.


You can create as many squeeze pages and sales pages as you wish within the blog i360 site. One of the cool functions that I'm playing around with now is having a home page oto.


So when someone visits my blog for the first time I give them an irresistible free offer to sign up for. They will never see that offer again. Any time they visit my site after that they will just see my homepage which displays a recent video, article, free offer, and resource link.


I can create as many one time offer pages throughout my site. So if you want to offer your bootcampers a special to sign up for your camp and you only want them to see it once you just send them to that oto page within your blog.


The best part... this is all pushbutton easy.


I'd be more than happy to do a quick walk through webinar to show everyone what to expect. It would have to be a live webinar.


When it comes to writing blog posts, it's the same as wordpress. So it's not complicated. But you get all the search engine benefits of the http://thei360blog.com site.


It's mind blowing what this software does and it's been responsible for the majority of my success.


I had regular wordpress blogs and blogger blogs before and never got ranked. This was instant rankings with http://thei360blog.com

follow me on Twitter