Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blesses you in disguise

I'm originally from North Jersey, so I can't lie and tell you I'm the most patient person on the planet.


But I also work on it because, yes, it is a virtue.


For awhile now I've been saying I need a new computer. Probably for a month or two.


Last Friday my computer did me the favor of becoming completely unusable.


The old me would have completely stressed out and flew off the handle.


But fortunately, the new me saw it as a giant blessing. It forced me to get a new computer.


And that will automatically make me more productive. Which, in turn, will allow me to:


a - help more people


b - make more moolah


You can find good and bad in everything.


Choose to see the good.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - This is going to be cool. Really, really cool. When you see it you'll say, "Why didn't I think of that?"


http://tinyurl.com/63d37o

follow me on Twitter