Friday, May 30, 2008

Shovels big bux into your retirement fund

I get a kick out of people who tell me they don't believe in competition.


I'm guessing they've been snorting to much Prosperity Dust from the Abundance fairies.


Yes, I believe in Abundance.


You know I believe in Prosperity.


But are you going to tell me Coke wouldn't love to take over Pepsi's market share?


Yes, all sorts of large corporations partner together.


But they still compete with one another.


Do people have unlimited dollars to spend on everything and anything?


No.


Are the large health club chains thrilled so many of the good fitness professionals are leaving to start their own business?


I'll assume they'd be much happier if you weren't.


Competition is real.


Competition is fierce.


Competition can put you out of business and seriously screw up the plans you had for your life.


And if you aren't super freaking competitive I suggest you stick with a JOB because you'll be in way over your head.


If you're going to step in this arena you'd better come to play.


This is a game. And it can be a brutal, unforgiving game.


Bring your best. You're going to need it.


Still love ya.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - The best marketers are the ones who WIN the game. Arm yourself for combat:


http://www.MegaMarketingForFitness.com


PPS - The rewards that come from triumphing in business are worth it. At least I think so.

follow me on Twitter