Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Saturday inspiration you do not want to miss

Saturday inspiration you do not want to miss


Please keep sharing your stories with me. There are other fitness professionals out there who really want to read them.


There are good trainers in tough financial spots who really need an encouraging word.


Here is your Saturday inspiration!


********


"Hi Jim,


Your words are inspiring and you have been a huge help in making things happen!


I have been in graduate school for the last 4 years and finally graduated this April.


I have been studying acupuncture and will be specializing in sports injury and muscular-skeletal pain.


The BIG VISION is a huge holistic center that incorporates alternative medicine/nutrition, etc and fitness.


In February, I started feeling panicked about what I was going to do for money after I was out of school, as no matter what type of healthcare practitioner you are, it takes a long time to create a strong client base.


Since I have been in the health and fitness industry for quite some time, as well as previously being a professional firefighter for the City of St. Paul, I decided to put together a youth conditioning camp for this summer.


Well, word spread like wildfire and I now have a full class (20 kids). I got insured, met with a lawyer and created a business.


That gave me some serious momentum and I thought "what the heck"....may as well try adding adult boot camps!


The response has been overwhelming! I will fill my first boot camp up this week (20) and am on the road to adding a whole new session of 20 more people.


You would not believe the enthusiasm! The park is reserved, I have found all sorts of exercise balls, medicine balls, body bars, etc. on craigslist.com and I am gearing up for a very busy summer!


Oh yeah, I will deposit about $8000 in the bank by the end of June.


Sweet. Working an average of 2 hours a day. Nice. Working on getting a website set up too.


I am excited to build a community base around myself and in turn, help people, motivate people, and inspire people. Your emails have been such great encouragement and I look forward to being a part of your sports related community.


Thanks so much!"


Kate Klaers
The Athlete Lab LLC
Where Athletes Are Made.

********

JL: Awesome job, Kate. You didn't focus on the problem, you focused on the SOLUTION. You're the perfect example of what happens when you start taking action and making things happen.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


If you need help closing sales http://HowToGetMoreClients.com


If you need help starting your own boot camp http://HowToProfitWithBootCamps.com


If you need help growing your existing boot camps http://SixFigureBootCamps.com


If you need help with public speaking http://AmazingFitnessPresentations.com

follow me on Twitter