Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Life is good

Yesterday I got out of bed around 9:30 and slowly but surely started my day. By the time 11:00 rolled around I had already made $1500. Not bad, right? In total I probably worked a grand total of 5 hours. Oh, and I also sat out by my pool for a solid hour. Got a workout in and started reading a new book.

Yes, life is good.

Now please understand that it wasn't always this way. FAR from it. In fact, just a few years ago I was waking up at 4:45AM to scrape ice off my car so I would be in time to train my first client at 5:30AM. I'd train clients until around 10AM then take off a few hours, get a workout, shovel some food down my throat and train more clients. I know all about eating dinner at 9:00 at night and then going to bed so I could repeat the process.

Life was NOT good.

Sure helping my clients was rewarding. And sure, I had some great times at the studio I worked at in Jersey. But that schedule...for me, that was no way to go through life.

So what does this mean to you?

Simple. You can have whatever you want out of life so long as you know the secrets to getting it. Here are the biggest two secrets you need to know about:

1- Know what you want
2- Take action towards what you want with an all consuming passion

Sound easy? It really is. Somebody somewhere told you it was hard and you believed them. For a long time I did too.

There are quite a few things more you need to know about. And lucky for you, me and two other fitness professionals are eager to reveal them to you. Alwyn Cosgrove, Ryan Lee and I - The Fitness Outlaws.

We will be announcing the Fitness Outlaws event in the coming weeks.

Believe me when I tell you that the energy is going to be all about true prosperity.

You'll be listening to three guys who have made the leap from personal trainer to fitness entrepreneur.

You'll start to notice opportunities that were staring you right in the face - million dollar opportunities - that you weren't aware of before.

Any fear of failure or sucess you might have will be replaced with an unbending determination to make the most of your business, and more importantly, your life.

You won't be able to sit still as you start to dream of the gobs of money you're going to start to make.

You will leave with a PROVEN blueprint that has literally transformed personal trainers into six figure business owners.

What's the bad news?

Well, you might want to kick yourself when you realize how much sooner you could have been living the life of your dreams.

Stay tuned for all the details!

Jim Labadie

PS- By the way, while you're reading this one of our already successful students is taking a mid-week vacation to the Bahamas with his wife. Why? Because he can. Because he put his faith in the Fitness Outlaws and we delivered. Want us to do the same for you?

PPS- In the meantime, get a copy of my http://www.fitnessinfomistakes.com program to learn how I've already made well over 6 figures this year!

follow me on Twitter