Thursday, February 02, 2006

Instant Fitness Publicity for You

One of my most media savvy customers and friends, Scott Colby of SC Fitness in Dallas, posted this PR opportunity on the forum at www.personal-traineru.com

It's a very interesting story on NFL players dying at alarming rates before the age of 50. Check it out at:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2313476

While it's a sad story, it does present an opportunity for you to do some good.
Yes, it is a piggybacking opportunity. And it really should open the public eyes.

Depending on where you are in the world - this newsletter is read by a lot of trainers in a lot of countries - you may or may not know it's Super Bowl weekend coming up. That means American football is still a hot story. That's where you come in.

Here are my ideas as to how you can spread the good word about fitness AND promote yourself as an expert.

- Now is the time when New Year's resolutions have certainly fizzled out. This is a great time to remind people that exercise does more than just help them look better. The angle here is: if these world class athletes are dying young how do you think the rest of the population is going to hold up?


-Additionally, here in the United States the president gave his 'State of the Union' speech on Tuesday night. One of the biggest issues of concern is the soaring health care costs. Not only is your local media interested in that one.
But financial publications, ones that deal with big business, I'm sure would love to hear from you on that one. Their readers most certainly want to know how they can save dough on health insurance!

*****
Don't forget the big blowout ends tomorrow at 10AM! If you haven't made the leap yet and gotten one of my products check out the testimonials below my signature.
We get so many I don't have time to get them on the sites!

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/steelersale.htm

Yours in prospertiy,

Jim Labadie
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/steelersale.htm

1)
-Ultimate Publicity Kit customer-
Jim, I made two huge appearances on Jacksonville's Morning Show this morning (as soon as the link to the footage is live I'll let everyone know so they can see what is possible with a little effort)

I already have a few voicemail inquiries for training & made a few info product sales. But here is the BIG deal...

Beacause of a press release sent out a few months ago I was featured in Skirt Magazine here in Jax. (now, I can't give away the whole story because I may create an info product out of it because is so valuable)

Anyway, someone who happened to be reading the feature when I was right near them turned to me and said, 'We need to talk'. We have been 'talking' and if things keep going in the same direction I will be put in front of this person's customer base as THE Fitness Guru for this particular company. & here is the KICKER: As of now, this company has 4 MILLION (and growing), yes, I said 4 MILLION customers worldwide.

I just finished an article for this company, got paid $150 to write it AND it will be sent to 350,000 of the company's customers. They are kinda feeling me out before we talk about the big stuff. So far so good.

And here is why the TV spots are so valuable. This company (4 MILL customers) is a locally based operation, the TV station is closely followed by the local market, and my contact knows that I was the guy on TV this morning out of the several hundred trainers that 'could have been' on the show.

You see what I'm getting at, right?

There will be lots more to tell about this story, but it must actually unfold first (it has already happened in my mind).

Hey everybody, just like our clients have to make the investment & take definitive, intentional action, so do we if we want to get the results.

Go do it!

Joey Atlas,
PersonalTrainerBrand.com

2)
My name is Josiah, you probably don't remember me but I'm the trainer that spoke to you about a month ago. You asked me to let you know how I was doing.

Well this month I had a monthly goal of making three thousand; I only brought in $10,560! LOL To my astonishment the program worked exactly like you said, people were asking me to take their money. It's fun!
Thanks,

Josiah

3)
Hi Jim,

I just wanted to say thank you for the great information in your product - The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Pros. I purchased the kit last summer and immediately put it into my iPod. I just listened to it over and over and over until now I know the system inside and out. I use all of the techniques even daily to get people to recommit to their programs.

It's amazing, but it just takes a little revisiting to that pain that first got them to sign up and a whole new level of adherence and motivation on the clients part takes place.

Yesterday I signed up two new clients - the easiest sales I've EVER made in my life. And I owe it ALL to your system. Then today I signed up another client, again it was the EASIEST no pressure sale I've ever made.

Its just like you said, nobody feels any pressure because its just a conversation. They're telling me how much they need me now!

It's awesome!

And now that I have a bit of mastery - I think - over the system and how to use it. My potential in this industry knows no limits! So, I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Not to get to touchy feely or anything, but I'm going to make more money this year than I have in my entire life.

The cost of your system has paid me back infinitely.

Thank you, Jim.

Sincerely,

Curtis Ludlow
poweronia.com

4)
Hello Jim,

This product is a lifesaver! It really does take all the guess work out of closing sales and getting more clients, it has helped me tremendously. I wish I knew this stuff 6 years ago when I first came into the industry! You won't find this information in any course; not the way he lays it out - guaranteed.

If you follow even a couple of the tips Jim gives, that alone will pay for the course. This product, and all the other information I've picked up from Jim over the last year has really helped get my carrier on track. Get on it now!

John Grady
Certified Fitness Professional
www.training-for-athletes.com


5)
Jim, I just wanted to say thank you. Fitness salespersons all over should be lining up to purchase your CD's. Not only is the information you relay great, but the other interviews in the Bonus disks are great too. Especially Chris Hunsicker. His energy and info, along with everything you give, will help me tremondously as I build my business.

Chris Fink
Port Charlotte, Florida

6)
Jim without a doubt is leading the field in sales and publicity for fitness professionals! I can honestly say that he has brought in AT LEAST $20k since purchasing his sales kit and publicity kit. However more importantly he has helped developed not only my own business but my own self belief system as a fitness professional, this to me is worth well more then 20k because this is where it all starts from!

So if you are serious about your passion then this is the next step to take, trust me you won't regret!

Thanks Jim,

Spida Hunter
Performance Trainer/NZ Fitness Expert/Director EHPFitness.com

Do you want to be testimonial #7? Why not save a bunch of moolah and become the next success story?

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/steelersale.htm

follow me on Twitter