Friday, January 20, 2006

Mentorship

Last year Ryan Lee and I did a 6 week group program called the Labadie and Lee Mentorship group. To say it was a success is the understatement of the century. It turned fitness pros all over the country into serious fitness entrepreneurs. And while we would have loved to turn that program into an information product we could sell it just wouldn't have been right. There was too much personal information - hopes and dreams - that we just couldn't sell to the rest of the industry.

Many people have asked us when we are going to do another one. Great question. While it might not be the answer you're looking for I'm pretty certain it's never again.

However, one of my loves is to work with people one on one. No, it's not as profitable as coaching a whole group of people at one time. But I've worked with business coaches and I know from experience how much more you get out of working individually with someone. The instruction is more personal and the client/student feels much more at ease revealing what is very confidential information.

Info-products are an awesome way to learn. I buy products all the time. I also hire coaches all the time. And for all the money products have helped bring into my business, nothing compares to the coaching I've received. Nothing. It has made all the difference in my success.

So anyway, I usually only take clients on by referral, or I invite them personally. But I've gotten to a point where my info-product business is so automated - thankfully- that I'm looking for the next challenge. I'm looking for a couple people to work with who are super hungry for success. If that's you shoot me an email: Jim@JimLabadie.com and let me know what your dreams are. Maybe we can work together to help them come true.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

follow me on Twitter