Friday, January 27, 2006

The most amazing woman in the industry

Two things today:
1- The most amazing woman in the fitness industry
2- Boot Camps are hotter than ever

~~~~
1) The most amazing woman in the fitness industry

I recently did an interview with Susan Hill. If you don't know her you really need to.

Why?

She truly is a self-made success story. Susan has taken the things that Ryan Lee and I preach about and turned her business into an international success. Every time I talk to her she's done something else that blows MY mind. Seriously, I can dream pretty damn big, but what Susan has accomplished just floors me.

This is just a little of what she revealed during the interview:

- How to get unimaginable amounts of publicity (including landing herself on
ESPN!)
- How she has grown her membership site to 5000 members
- How to become an international fitness consultant
- How she literally quadrupled her income in one year
- How to make the most of your time to build your business as fast as possible
- Why she originally thought Ryan and I were full of you know what
- The secrets to making several hundred thousand dollars per year as a fitness pro

Listen to it right now at:
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/whatspossible.htm

2) Boot Camps are hotter than ever

Check it out to see just how hot Boot Camps are and will continue to be:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,181375,00.html

Oh, and this is from one of my Ultimate Boot Camp Start-Up Kit customers about the success of his camps.

'When I'm running my bootcamp class, I'm always thinking 'what a great use of my time'. It comes out to about $210 an hour. It's a great way to start your morning!

I am planning on hiring another trainer, or doing two classes next month.

Thanks for your help, and the Ult. Bootcamp CD's.'

- Stephen Cooper
StephenCooper.name

Wanna run your own?
http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie

PS- Please forward this email to anyone who is serious about making it BIG in the fitness industry!
PPS- If you think I'm full of crap and all this talk of making obscene amounts of dough as a fitness pro is nothing more than a pipe dream then you need to expand your mind and listen to Susan Hill RIGHT NOW!

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/whatspossible.htm

follow me on Twitter