Monday, April 17, 2006

What are YOU watching?

I was at a Sushi bar this past Wednesday night having some green tea and, of course, sushi. And while I certainly don't live for TV I was kind of psyched to see they had American Idol on. This is the first year I've ever watched it and I must admit I dig it. I absolutely LOVE watching people go after their dreams.

When it was over I, unfortunately, got a stark reminder of why millions of people in this country have a poverty mindset. Some ridiculous show called "Unanimous" came on. I don't know if you've ever seen it or not, but if you watch it make sure you STOP!

From what I can tell they have a bunch of 'ordinary' people locked in what seems to be some sort of a dungy basement. No light. No fresh air. No contact with the outside world. And apparently these folks have to stay there until they decide who is the "unanimous" winner of a one million dollar prize.

So as I was watching I felt like puking when I saw what was happening. Everyone was lying, cheating and doing ever low-down thing they could do to become the winner. But that's not what made me sick.

What does?

The fact that God knows how many people are watching this trash and are having their sub-consious minds be programmed that money is the root of all evil. When you watch this garbage you don't even realize how it is altering your beliefs around money. It trains your sub-conscious to believe that to obtain money you have to be a complete scumbag.

If you're reading this I don't believe you to be a bad person. Far from it. I believe you to be one of the most intelligent people on the planet. But I want you to understand what programs like that can do to a person like you. Essentially, it can cause you to:

* Self-sabotage
* Work on projects that are high-hassle and low-profit instead of the reverse
* Pick poor business partners
* Make unwise decisions with your money

Why? Because you get programmed with the belief that money is evil and if you have it, or start to earn more of it, then you must be evil too!

Give some serious thought to than and the things you are putting into your mind.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- If you live in the US I'm sure you're fully aware you need to have your taxes sent it today. And that being the case there's a good chance you've been reviewing your financial records and studying how much of a return you've received on your investments over the past year.

While I'm all for making sound financial decisions. I'm an even bigger believer in the fact that the greatest return I will see is the investments I make in my own business. Hopefully, you view it the same way. If you do, and you want to make 10 times your money try a coaching session with me. I can easily turn the $250 you spend into $2500. But it will probably be $25,000 or even $250,000 over the course of your lifetime. If you're willing to actually do the work.
If you're interested here's the payment link.

http://tinyurl.com/7htj8

Sign up and then shoot me an email at Jim@JimLabadie.com and we'll schedule a time to talk.

follow me on Twitter