Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Can you be TOO positive?

I once received an email from a guy who told me to stop trying to be Tony Robbins.

I'm still not sure what that means exactly.

But my best guess is he doesn't particularly like uplifting messages.

Interesting, isn't it? One of the people who could so obviously use some more positive energy in his life doesn't want any.

I'm sure you know plenty of people just like him. I sure do.

And I avoid them like the plague. I literally can't get away from them fast enough.

They are the 'Energy Vampires' of the world. They are the same people who love the negative messages of anger, hate and fear they are inundated with everyday.

They might not think they love them, but I assure you, without knowing it they have become addicted to the negative vibes.

Yes, in fact, they are the same kind of person who would take time out of their busy day to send me a nasty email.

Really think about that. Really think about those kinds of people. Really think about how they try and sabotage you.

Do you have time to waste sending someone an email like that?

Aren't there gazillions of people out there to help?

Isn't there the true message of fitness to be spread?

Don't you have exciting projects to be working on?

I sure do. I'm betting you do too.

Personally, I can't get enough of anything inspiring, uplifting and positive.

Can you?

Well, if you're looking for more...if you're looking for some great stuff to insprire you while you're working out or driving in your car be sure to check out http://mp3-motivators.com

The entire site is like one big Energy Vampire Repellant!

Who loves ya?

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://mp3-motivators.com

PS - Don't let "them" suck the life out of you!

http://mp3-motivators.com

follow me on Twitter