Wednesday, January 03, 2007

38 Ways to Over-Deliver to Your Clients

38 Ways to Over-Deliver to Your Clients

*Note: Look for another BIG announcement from me tomorrow, January 4th!*

I'm going to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Something you always want to do is under-promise and over-deliver to your clients.

Looking for ideas as to how?

Well, how will 38 ways do?

My friend and customer Kevin Gianni has put together an easy-to-read handbook on the subject that he is allowing me to let you download at NO cost.

He's a fellow fitness pro who is great at what he does and is revealing the low-cost secret methods he used to quickly build a six-figure training business.

Two things:

1- You can download your NO-COST copy here:

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/38ways.htm

The info is priceless and you'll be shocked to see just how easy it is to create raving fans of your company.

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/38ways.htm

2- Kevin is looking for top-notch fitness professionals to interview for his membership site http://www.liveawesome.com/

Here's a message from Kevin on what he's looking for:

'I'm looking to interview health and fitness industry mavericks who take a holistic approach in terms of nutrition, fitness, goal setting, stress relief, and optimal health. It's a great opportunity to spread your message and 'virtually' rub shoulders with the top name experts I have bookedalready for the upcoming year!

Any candidate MUST have a book or hard copyproduct package... I'll consider AWESOME e-books, but hardcopy takes first priority.

Coming in Jan, I have David Wolfe, Stu Mittleman, Danny Dreyer, Dr. Phil Maffetone and Carol Look. And I've been in contact with Dr. Gabriel Cousins, Carol Alt, AJ Johnson and--yes--Richard Simmons.

You can send a quick bio via email and I'll contact you."

kevin@yourlifestylefitness.com

My thanks goes out to Kevin for allowing me to bring this to you to kick off the New Year with style.

Wishing you much success in 2007!

Who loves ya? ;-)

Jim Labadie
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/38ways.htm

follow me on Twitter