Thursday, April 05, 2007

Possibly my BEST sales tip ever!

Possibly my BEST sales tip ever!

This may seem short.

It might seem simple.

It may appear downright obivous.

But I'll tell you what...

...if you're not one of my Ultimate Sales Kit customers I'll bet you're not using this top-secret method for never having a prospective client tell you, "I need to think it over" ever again.

In fact, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts people tell you that - and tell you that a lot!

So what is it?

What's the secret strategy to never having to hear those dreaded words ever again?

Tell your prospect when you set your meeting time something like this:

"At the end of our meeting I'm totally cool with whatever decision you come to. If we decide we'd work well together then just give me a yes or no answer. Are you ok with that?"

Powerful. SOOOO powerful.
Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

PS - I'd really love to get an email from you like this:

'Hi Jim,
My name is Jeff Robinson, and last year I ordered the Ultimate Platinum Sales Kit. It was full of great information and has helped me more thanDOUBLE my income AND I work a lot fewer hours.

The money I'm earning now has enabled me to get engaged, move into a nicer home, and to study towards my Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition. Life is just more enjoyable when you are making the kind of money you deserve doing what you love.

So thank you Jim, your course made all the difference. I highly recommend your products to anyone wanting to increase their income and quality of life.'

Jeff Robinson
robinsonfitness.com

PPS- Wanna double YOUR income? Take the leap.

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

follow me on Twitter