Monday, April 09, 2007

Ok. Ok. I'll fess up...

Trainers from all over the world have been bugging me like crazy since my newsletter on Saturday.

And they all want to know the same thing:

What questions do I ask my prospects to DISqualify them?

Well, I'm only going to give you one.

Here's the most powerful question you can ask. If they are serious about getting results you're going to hear some serious emotion in their answer:

"What happens if you don't reach your goals?"

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- I know more. LOTS more. I'd love to share it with you.

"Jim Labadie is a master when it comes to the 'selling' of fitness services. He's an expert at breaking down the entire sales process and making it so easy for fitness professionals to use right away.

Bottom line: if you're tired of potential clients slipping through your fingers, listen very closely to whatever Jim Labadie has to say!"

Ryan Lee, MS, CSCS
Workout-Pass.com

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter