Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What the heck happened?

Once upon a time I had a consultation with one of my Ultimate Sales Kit customers.

He had just had a meeting with a prospect that went ok, but did not result in a sale.

Here is one the highlights from our conversation. I'm certain they will be of great help to you in your sales approach as well.

When he initially spoke to this woman and set the appointment he was in a rush to get to a meeting.

What did that result in?

Well, he could have done a better job of prospecting and completely disqualified her as someone who would be willing to pay his rates.

In other words, he never should have sat down with this person at all.

What's the lesson?

Don't be so anxious. Remember just how valuable your time really is.

He should have told her he would need at least 5 minutes to talk on the phone so he could fgure out whether or not sense for the two of them to meet in person.

And to make her ok with that he could have said something like, "I would hate to waste YOUR time with a face to face meeting if there wouldn't be a fit."

It's not about him, it's about her and HER time being valuable!
And in the prospect's mind that makes all the difference.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- It works for Alwyn Cosgrove:

"It's quite possible I've got more qualifications than anyone else in my field. Seriously, I've got more letters after my name than I have in my name! However, I'm going to let you in on the horrible truth...there is no relationship between being technically good or skilled at what you do and getting paid.

Jim Labadie is THE MASTER and he has solved that problem. The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals is almost as good as having Jim as your own personal sales staff. Within days of listening to the CD's you'll have, at the least, doubled your investment.

BOTTOM LINE: If you don't have this kit in your arsenal, you better pray your competition doesn't. It's that powerful."
Alwyn Cosgrove
Sports Conditioning Professional
Owner Results Fitness
AlwynCosgrove.com

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter