Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How to Take 15 Weeks of Vacation Per Year

How to Take 15 Weeks of Vacation Per Year


Don't hesitate. You've only got until Friday:


http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/

****


I'm often asked for help.


One of the things trainers consistently want to know is how they can either get clients, or fill a boot camp, fast.


I'm not entirely sure how many like my answer.


It's pretty simple really. But it requires getting out of your comfort zone and getting out and promoting in a big, big way.


Most trainers would rather I tell them some magic formula.


Many, I believe, were hoping I was going to pat them on the head and tell them not to worry. That everything was going to be ok.


You may think I'm kidding.


Anyway, if you want to pack your boot camp or get clients FAST here is my advice:


- Get off your a**


- Stop wondering how things are going to work out for you and start taking action


- Get on the phone and call 100 companies each day about coming in and doing a presentation on fitness during their employees lunch hour, at no cost to the company or their people. (Yes, it's called a Lunch and Learn)


- Yes, I wrote ONE HUNDRED


- Give as many talks as you can. At the end make a special deal to all audience members on your camp or service that ends the moment you walk out the door. Make it so special they'd be crazy to turn it down.


- Tell every single person you know about your camp or service and let them know you need clients or campers


- Also let these people know you need media contacts as you have stories for them (especially boot camps)


- Get to every networking meeting in your area you possibly can. Make the same special deal to everyone you meet there. Again, let them know the deal ends as soon as you leave the meeting.


- Make sure your target market goes to these types of networking events


- Did I mention you need to get off your a**?


You've got to want it. And you've got to want it bad.


And I'll tell you what, last week I interviewed some of the most successful and hungriest fitness boot campers on earth.


They're kicking butt and making it happen.


And yes, one of them reveals how his boot camp business allows him to take 15 weeks of vacation per year.


When was the last time you took 15 DAYS of vacation?


You've got until Friday before I raise the price.


Get all the details at http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/


PS- If the above advice scared the you know what out of you then don't bother with http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/. It would be a waste of your time. It's only for the strong.

follow me on Twitter