Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Morons To The Right Of Me...

Morons To The Right Of Me...


"Yeah, uh, how many beers can I drink and still get rid of this gut?"


"What about light beer?"


"What about wine? I can't give up my wine."


Inevitably, I'd get a question like the above at a speaking engagement.


Whenever you are presenting in front of a networking group, organization or some sort of club, chances are you're going to have a knucklehead or two in your audience.


And it's for exactly that reason I'm going to fill you in on three little secrets to overcome the idiots.


1- Take questions at the START of your talk. Let them get their stupidity out of their system.


2- If they remain a royal pain in the you know what then let them demonstrate some exercises. Yeah, that's right. Beat the crap out of them with a workout. That'll shut them up.


3- Get my http://amazingfitnesspresentations.com/ and find out how to actually make BIG moolah at these presentations.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://amazingfitnesspresentations.com/


PS- I suck at lots of things. But public speaking ain't one of 'em.


"Jim Labadie is not only a proven force in the fitness industry - he's a proven attraction at any conference.


Not only does Jim know his stuff inside and out - he knows how to deliver it, in a no holds barred, entertaining fashion. By far, one of the most dynamic speakers on the fitness circuit"


Alwyn Cosgrove
AlwynCosgrove.com


http://amazingfitnesspresentations.com/

follow me on Twitter