Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oh Boy, This Feels Weird

Yesterday I wrote to you about my experience watching Deepak Chopra on PBS. What I didn't tell you is where I came up with the idea for that newsletter.


Yeah, this is the weird part. It's not all that revolutionary, but the idea came to me in the shower. In fact, it's pretty amazing how many ideas I get in the shower.


I'm not sure what it is about water exactly that helps the creative process, but I do know there's something to it. I hear from all sorts of great marketers how water helps them come up with mind-blowing ideas.


So today's message is really very simple: If you need to do some serious creative thinking get your butt in, or near, some water.


And no, I'm not crazy or kidding.


If you need ideas then you need to take a shower, or take a walk to the ocean, or visit a lake, or whatever. If you don't believe me at least have the faith in me to try it.


I promise you you'll be shocked by the results.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://HowToGetMoreClients.com


PS- Here's a great idea: Why not discover how I help trainers just like YOU create results for themselves like this:


"Hi Jim,

My name is Jeff Robinson, and last year I ordered the http://HowToGetMoreClients.com Kit. It was full of great information and has helped me more than DOUBLE my income AND I work a lot fewer hours.


The money I'm earning now has enabled me to get engaged, move into a nicer home, and to study towards my Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition. Life is just more enjoyable when you are making the kind of money you deserve doing what you love.


So thank you Jim, your course made all the difference. I highly recommend your products to anyone wanting to increase their income and quality of life."


Jeff Robinson
RobinsonFitness.com

follow me on Twitter