Monday, April 07, 2008

Midnight train to anywhere

If I could easily get a hold of Warren Buffett to pick his brain about making moolah, well, I'd do pretty much whatever he told me to do.


A buddy of mine from high school works with a trainer in North Jersey. He's a young guy who is supposedly ambitious. And he went to the same high school as my friend and I did.


So when my friend asked me to help this guy out I thought it would be pretty cool to show the ropes to a fellow Wayne Valley High School grad.


I emailed this young trainer with some initial steps to take. One of the steps included spending a whopping ten bucks for some world-class Business of Personal Training info.


Ten freakin' bux.


That was about a month ago. He hasn't done one thing I told him to do. According to my friend he would like to speak to me before he lays out the ten bux.


Pathetic.


I'm completely disgusted by this.


In fact, just thinking about it pisses me off to no end.


My friend Nate Green took out a loan just so he could have the moolah to make it to the Ryan Lee Boot Camp a few years ago.


Yeah, that's right, he took out a loan.


Now THAT is ambition.


Where's Nate now?


He owns his own studio with so many systems in place that he only works there part time. He's 22 years old.


I'm not Warren Buffett.


But when it comes to making dough in this little corner of the world I like to think I know what I'm talking about.


So let's see how ambitious YOU are.


If you haven't already, go to http://theultimateblueprint.com/ and watch the five short videos on how to build a business.


Then register for the webinar we are having on Tuesday, April 8th at 1:00pm EST. You can do that here:


https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/613793545


We're going to show you an amazing way to grow your training business using the Send Out Cards system. It's freakin' sick what this thing can do to automate marketing.


Don't be a scared little kid. Get on board and we'll take you places that most trainers only dream about.


Who loves ya?


You know I do.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


Watch the videos here: http://theultimateblueprint.com/


Register for the webinar here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/613793545


****


I did a simple "Sorry this was late" Christmas card a couple days after Christmas to all of my clients and prospects from 2007. I ended up with 3 prospects buying PT and 4 clients came back and bought some more training.


So a $75 investment turned into about $2000 worth of PT sales! So the SOC is very VERY useful. No one will argue with a 2600% ROI!


Joe Ketterling, Snap Fitness


****


"I typically retain about 60% of my boot camp clients each month, and I thought that was pretty good. But still, I'm always anxious about getting the enrollment up each month with new members. It can be a bit nerve wracking.


Last month I sent out a "picture plus" thank you card that I created. I composed a personalized message and ended it with a sentence asking them to continue the work they started.


Well, I got a 90% retention! There's no way that's a coincidence. I'm a believer in this system, and so should you!


Larry Wasserman, NASM-CPT
Owner/Fitness Director
Body Basics Boot Camps


****


"Before using Send Out Cards I was hand writing around 100 "Thank you," "Happy Birthday," "Just a reminder," and "We miss you," cards per week.


Our business depends a lot on referrals, so consistently making contact with our members and clients is necessity.


Now with SOC in my arsenal, all I need to do is enter in contact info and the system takes care of the rest. This system has allowed me to almost double the amount of time spent working ON my business."


Nick W.
Co-owner, Anytime Fitness

follow me on Twitter