Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blows you away

Ok, so I just got done watching the American Idol finale.


Both of the final contestants are extremely talented.


Both of them put everything they had into the contest.


Both of them are living their dream.


Both of them are extremely passionate about music.


And that is what I wanted to write you about as soon as the show ended.


I want the crazy passionate ones in my camp.


I want people who have that intense desire to go all out after greatness.


You do, too.


Your passion for greatness and helping people needs to be an obsession - an all out obsession.


An obsession that the ordinary, everday Joe and Jane just doesn't "get."


My buddy Brian Grasso is one of those guys. He's an all-out freak when it comes to his passion for the Youth Fitness and Conditioning arena.


And I mean that in the most positive way you can imagine.


He's driven to change things. His IYCA organization is filled with fitness pros as intense as he is.


If you want to work in the youth conditioning field in any way then you need to know Brian Grasso and what he is up to RIGHT NOW.


If you haven't already, be sure to see what they are up at http://iycalaunch.com/


One millyun trainers - and that's no BS - are hearing about his latest program. But only 500 are getting their foot in the door first.


Be one of them.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - I know for certain a few hundred spots are already taken. Get your groove on and head over to http://iycalaunch.com/

follow me on Twitter