Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Creates success 90% of the time

As a fitness pro there's a very good chance you're familiar with the 90% compliance rule.


Basically, if you follow a exercise and nutrition program 90% of the time you'll be super successful.


I had some thoughts about that:


1) It really does a great job of preventing people from becoming overwhelmed.


I think ONE of the reasons people fail at most anything is because they feel like if they're not perfect 100% of the time they've ruined their chances for success.


They never realize the fact they are so uptight is the reason they fail.


2) It applies to business as much as it does to fitness.


If you created a plan for financial success and followed it 90% of the time I bet you'd be a lot better off a year from now than if you had NO plan.


3) It reminded me to share with you a story from trainer Dave Gleason about
http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com


"Thanks so much for http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com


As a 16+ year veteran in the fitness industry I have to tell you I am actually surprised at the results my subscribers and clients are having with your eBook. So much in fact, I have to tell you about one of them.


One of my clients in particular has literally done it all. He tried the South Beach approach - couldn't stick with it long enough to get results.


Then he went to a "high end nutrition expert" who is also an MD. He had blood work done in addition to a complete profile of health history, current eating habits, goals etc. and what he got in return was a plan so complicated he had to worry about what type of lettuce he was eating in his salads!


Let's just say for very busy business man who works out at 5:30 am in order to get to the office on time - this diet plan failed before it even began.


This individual was and is doing everything right in terms exercise in an effort to lose those last 10 pounds. I introduced him to http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com less than 3 weeks ago.


To my utter amazement he is only 2 pounds away from his target weight already! In fact he dropped 4 pounds the first week! Moreover he has totally embraced
http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com and feels he can absolutely stick to it 90% of the time...forever.


Thanks for putting this eBook together, Jayson. It's great to know exactly where I can send clients and subscribers to get credible, truthful diet advice that works! You've just made my job easier!


Gratefully,


Dave Gleason
homeofficeworkouts.com


Gotta love that 90% rule.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS Put http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com to work for you and your clients.

follow me on Twitter