Monday, June 09, 2008

This put serious dough in his pocket

I had just spoken for twenty minutes about the basics of fat loss.


The exercise.


The nutrition.


The planning.


Again, the basics. Enough to give any person a simple understanding of how to get results.


And then I asked if there were any questions.


"That's great, but I just want a flatter stomach. How do I do that?", she said pointing to her belly.


Boom. Done. No more.


Never again would I take questions at the end of a speaking engagement.


Never.


Know why?


Because it doesn't lead to results like this:


"I can and can attest to the effectiveness of your advice.


I spend most of my time now booking speaking gigs, because like the guy who sent you that testimonial, every time I speak I seem to average right around $5,000 to $6,000. I now book them up for months in advance, and try to average at least one gig per week."


- Jean-Paul Francoeur


Want to make serious moolah with your public speaking? Don't take questions at the end.


And don't even get me started on what was wrong with the actual content I delivered.


The rest I cover in http://AmazingFitnessPresentations.com


Who loves ya?


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Sell to groups. Train groups. Make more. Work less. Your call. http://AmazingFitnessPresentations.com

follow me on Twitter