Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What are you missing?

Opportunity is EVERYWHERE!!! It is present at all times. There is no place on earth where prosperity is not.

I knew McDonald's was trying to clean up their image so I checked out their site. This is what I found:

http://mcdonalds3.promotions.com/yourselffitness/page.do?page=splash.html
(you may need to copy and paste the above link into your browser)

How does this apply to you?

Well, what was your initial reaction when you opened that link?

Did you see the opportunity it presents to you?

Or did it merely tick you off?

Were you happy to see a fast-food chain try and do something positive?

Or did you have thoughts of anger that would cloud your judgement and cause you to miss a perfectly good chance to spread the word about fitness and build your business at the same time?

See where I'm going with this?

Affirm something like this each day so YOU don't miss any golden opportunities that are staring you right in the face.

"I easily see all the high-profit, low-hassle opportunities which are drawn to me like a magnet!"

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- How do you turn $17 into $17 million?

http://www.fitnessbusinessmindset.com

follow me on Twitter