Thursday, June 01, 2006

You can't afford what?!

This is a real simple lesson. There is something you should never, ever say. Not to yourself. Not out loud. Not to anyone.

I used to say this. I hear friends say it all the time. And I sure do cringe when it comes out of their mouth.

What is it?

"I can't afford it."

OR

"I'll never be able to afford that."

Ugghhhhhh!!!

If you ever hear yourself say that, STOP! Make it a point to catch yourself and change your self-talk.

So what should you say?

How about:

"It doesn't make financial sense for me to buy that right now."

"It wouldn't be prudent to make that purchase right now."

"I don't have the money for it today, but I will in one month."

I'm not telling you to go out spend moolah you don't have. Far from it. I merely want you to realize that when you say you can't afford something you are both:

- impressing upon your subconscious that you need to keep doing the things that PREVENT you from having the funds to purchase what you want

- telling the Universe to NOT deliver to you the people and opportunities that will allow you to purchase what you want

The moral of the story? Words are powerful.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/products.htm

PS- You do know that I have 5 products for less than $50, right?

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/products.htm

follow me on Twitter