Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I couldn't care less

Most of my friends say the same thing to me:

"Those websites of yours are SOOOOOOO cheesy."

And I agree. Long sales copy does get pretty "cheesy."

But you know what?

I could not possibly care less.

Seriously.

I could not possibly give less of a rat's you know what about it.

Know why?

They work. And they work REALLY well.

I just got back from a short trip to NJ to see my family and CT to see Ryan Lee. While I was gone I made quite a bit of money without having to do anything. I got to relax and enjoy time with family and friends thanks to my "cheesy" websites. All of my friends were at their jobs working for somebody else.

Why am I writing you about this?

If you want to grow the business of your dreams so you can live the life of your dreams you simply cannot care what people think about you.

Not one iota.

So ask yourself if there's anything that you're not doing because you're concerned what others might say or think about you. If there is I can tell you with 100% certainty that you must change your thinking.

With the risks come the rewards. Let other people worry about what others think of them. As an entrepreneur you have too many dreams and aspirations to live out to care!

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- Speaking of "cheesy" sales copy, check out:

From what I'm told it's the best-selling fitness ebook of all time. The sales copy is nothing short of amazing.

follow me on Twitter