Sunday, March 25, 2007

Women: They only want one thing

I talk to a lot of fitness professionals. And 95% of the time I get the same answers to these same two questions:

Q1. Who do you train?

A1. Women

Q2. What do they come to you for?

A2. Weight-loss

Which is pretty much standard, right? I mean, if you're a fitness professional and you train the general population, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts, far and away the majority of your clients are women and they come to you because they want to shed pounds.

Am I wrong?

For the most part 90% of the revenues of fitness pros I talk to come from women who want to look better naked.

Let's face it: When it comes to training men are typically a pain in the you know what.

They think they know it all. They have massive egos. They refuse to ask for help.

Again, am I wrong?

Well, if you're nodding your head that I'm right - and I know you are - then why does your website list things like this:

- Personal Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Senior Training
- Post-Rehab

Take a good hard look at this site:

http://www.podfitness.com/kathysmith?kbid=1035

What is the message? What are they selling?

Look at your site. What are you selling? Who are you selling it to?

I have the utmost respect for women. But when it comes to personal training, they seem to want one thing more than anything else - to look better naked.

Sell them what they want. Give them what they need.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- This just in:

'Hi Jim,
My name is Jeff Robinson, and last year I ordered the Ultimate Platinum Sales Kit. It was full of great information and has helped me more thanDOUBLE my income AND I work a lot fewer hours.

The money I'm earning now has enabled me to get engaged, move into a nicer home, and to study towards my Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition. Life is just more enjoyable when you are making the kind of money you deserve doing what you love.

So thank you Jim, your course made all the difference. I highly recommend your products to anyone wanting to increase their income and quality of life.'

Jeff Robinson
robinsonfitness.com

PPS- Wanna double YOUR income? Take the leap.

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter