Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm getting this really weird feeling

I'm getting this really weird feeling

Once upon a time I was at a prospect's home trying to sell her personal training.

I was certain it was a slam dunk.

There I was going on and on and on about all the different things I would do to help her.

What the program would be like. Some of the exercises. What her diet would consist of.

It had to have impressed the heck out of her. She was all excited and thrilled to get started.

But she just wanted to sleep on it.

As I was walking to my car I started to get this really weird feeling.

She wasn't going to do it. I knew it in my gut.

Next day my prospect called and gave me the news.

"I want to thank you for all your help yesterday", she said. "It really got me excited and inspired me to do it on my own."

What happened?

I gave away the store for free. That's what happened.

What about you? Ever done that?

If only I'd known then what I know now...

- Jim
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

PS - I'd really love to get an email from you like this:

'Hi Jim,
My name is Jeff Robinson, and last year I ordered the Ultimate Platinum Sales Kit. It was full of great information and has helped me more thanDOUBLE my income AND I work a lot fewer hours.

The money I'm earning now has enabled me to get engaged, move into a nicer home, and to study towards my Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition. Life is just more enjoyable when you are making the kind of money you deserve doing what you love.

So thank you Jim, your course made all the difference. I highly recommend your products to anyone wanting to increase their income and quality of life.'

Jeff Robinson
robinsonfitness.com

PPS- Wanna double YOUR income? Take the leap.

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

follow me on Twitter