Sunday, April 01, 2007

What would happen if...

What would happen if you turned the tide on your prospect?

What would happen if instead of your prospect trying to get you to sing and dance and prove yourself to them, it was the other way around?

Meaning, you asked the prospect to prove themselves to YOU.

Sound crazy?

Far from it.

Isn't it amazing to know that there are actually trainers out there who aren't hoping and praying they say the right thing so the person across the table becomes a client?

Isn't it refreshing to know that prospects are actually fighting for the right to become clients?

Sometime soon a prospect is going to ask you something like, "Why should I choose you as my trainer out of all my options?"

And you're going to respond, "That's a great question and I'm glad you asked it. I'll be happy to tell you all those reasons in a minute. But first. what makes you think you'd make a good client? You see, we create walking, talking billboards. And that means putting in serious effort. Do you think you're up to it?"

Think I'm crazy?

Well, I might be crazy, but the approach sure works. Otherwise, I wouldn't get testimonials like this:

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'
Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

So if you don't have my Ultimate Sales Kit, wouldn't that make YOU the crazy one?

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS - Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your
iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter