Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What if they email you?

What if they email you?

Recently I had a fitness professional ask me what to do if a prospect emails them looking for more information.

Great question.

As you may already know, I'm a BIG believer in emotion based selling.

Why?

Because people buy for emotional reasons much more than logical ones.

Problem is, that getting people emotional via email is just about impossible.

So the key is to email them back and find out when they can talk. Additionally it's a good move to let them know how long you would like to talk for.

Why?

Because you're going to need at least 5 minutes on the phone with them to find out how good a prospect they really are.

In other words, are they just kicking tires or are they serious about this.

And I'll tell you right now these two things:

1- If they won't even talk to you on the phone I'd be 95% certain they are a tire kicker.

2- If you DO get them on the phone and they don't seem to have any passion for change or real desire to do the work to get the results they claim they are seeking, well, I would pass on meeting with them.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://howtogetmoreclients.com/

PS- I know you've seen this before.

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'
Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your
iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

follow me on Twitter