Wednesday, May 16, 2007

If you won't believe me, believe this guy

I'm currently reading Dan Kennedy's "No B.S. Wealth Attraction for Entrepreneurs" and I highly recommend it.

One of the most interesting chapters, to me anyway, covered a subject that I have written about in the past many, many times.

He talks about the damage toxic people play in the role of your business. And I assure you, Dan Kennedy has ZERO tolerance when it comes to anyone who is not going in the same direction as he is.

What about you? Have you fired those toxic clients that are killing you and your business yet?

In the book he explains how he once gave a full client refund of $70,000 just to get rid of the headache. And this is after he had worked on their account for several months.

I preach about this often because it is SOOO important. I can never stress to you enough times the point Dan Kennedy made. Every single person you come in contact with is either playing a positive or negative role in your life. They are either helping or hurting your chances of reaching your goals.

It's true and you know it.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.velvetropefitnessmarketing.com

PS- Get your hands on the DVD that started the Velvet Rope movement and discover the
secrets to keeping toxic clients out of your business - forever!

"Ryan and Jim have done it again. Just when I thought I couldn't learn any more, these guys blow me away with some more new tips and ideas. The Velvet Rope Seminar has helped me to dictate my schedule, demand higher fees, and make marketing and sales easierthan I ever thought possible.

Placing a Velvet Rope around your business is an absolute must if you want to increase profits and have the flexibility to enjoy your life."

Frank Dolan, BS, CSCS
Trainer, Facility Owner, Fitness Entrepreneur
All 4 Sports and Fitness

follow me on Twitter