Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's the title

I've written in the past about staring at the magazine racks for ideas.

But what about the NY Times best-sellers list?

Have you ever taken a look at the types of books that are selling?

What are the topics?

What are the titles?

What do the covers look like?
Do you think that a lot of the non-fiction best-sellers are similar in many ways is an accident?

A good headline will get people to read a sales letter or open an email.

A good title will sell books...lots of them.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com/

PS- Boot Camps are selling like crazy.

"Hi Jim,

I just wanted to drop you a note to say "Thank you" for your boot camp product as well as your constant motivational newsletters, emails, etc. I started my first boot camp almost 6 weeks ago and got 12 people to join. I now have 3 different boot camps going and can't even begin to explain the opportunities that these boot camps bring for other opportunities!

Your boot camp product is straight forward and to the point and offers lots of tips which help to avoid potential mistakes. It also infuses a certain level of professionalism and confidence to the instructor (me) though I had never taught a group of 12 at the same time! It could have been very nerve wracking!

As I move into the next phase of my boot camp strategy (which is to fill each of the three camps with 20 people per camp), your Publicity Kit will be next on my list!"

Scott York
FullForceFitness.net
Cedar Park, TX

http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com/

follow me on Twitter