Monday, June 09, 2008

Quick Sunday advice

I'm often asked by trainers who have created an info-product what the next step is.


In other words, just like most trainers, they aren't doing any marketing.


They've just created a business and started praying people would miraculously show up to give them some green.


Ummm. Don't think that's going to work too well.


In the case of an info-product you can make marketing easier by having affiliates do a lot of the promotion for you.


But to get good affiliates you have to make their life easy.


That's why Jayson Hunter and I have gone to great lengths to build our affiliate program.


Check it out at: http://carbrotationdiet.com/affiliates.html


Marketing, marketing, marketing. Always be marketing.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - The http://CarbRotationDiet.com pays a 75% affiliate commission AND will blowtorch stubborn fat right off your clients.


PPS - It's so easy, even a grandma can do it. In fact, one already has.


"I have lost 14 inches and 21 lbs. overall and two complete dress sizes!!!


I am not so winded after climbing stairs, I sleep better at night, my old age aches and pains are not so noticable to me, and I smile much more often now. I wish I had met you years ago.


Yours is the only diet program I have ever read that included food that I actually like. Which is why I tried yours in the first place. Other diets are basically the same; cardboard for breakfast, plastic for lunch and a few shrubs and weeds for dinner (only kidding).


But yours included foods I like to eat and if I want to eat the same breakfast every day for a week, I do, but you give me more choices and I am not limited to fish and vegetables that I don't like.


I am a 61 year old great grandmother who has 5 daughters and 16 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren and my only motivation was to get out of bed and go back to bed every day until I was introduced to you. You have become family to myself and my family. We are now more connected to being healthy with each other thanks to you


Thanks so much for your encouragement, your interest in helping us, and your concern about how we are doing. I never expected that. I am very pleased I started all of this with you and I am talking others into joining as well.


God Bless you, Jayson, for your caring and concern."


Barbara A. Kimball
Candia, New Hampshire


http://CarbRotationDiet.com


"The 'secrets' to fat loss have always been a combination of cardiovascular exercise, nutrition, and resistance exercise. For most trainers - professionally, practically and legally - a solid nutrition program has always been the missing link to their client's success. Jayson Hunter is the difference between a good program and a fantastic program".


"After seventeen years in the fitness and weight loss field - I have a core group of experts that I trust and respect. Jayson Hunter has become my go-to guy when it comes to nutritional counseling, weight management programming and operations. He's the best there is"


Alwyn Cosgrove
Advisor to Men's Health Magazine
Author of "The New Rules of Lifting for Women"


http://CarbRotationDiet.com

follow me on Twitter