Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rapid Relationship Marketing

Rapid Relationship Marketing


One of our Trainer's Inner Circle Mentorship students recently took our advice and sent a birthday card to a former client.


That FORMER client called her up and became an ACTIVE client once again.


One of my most successful http://HowToProfitWithBootCamps.com kit customers, BJ Gaddour, had a terrific relationship with one of his clients who happened to be the CEO of a corporation.


That relationship turned into a BOOMING Corporate Fitness Boot Camp Business for BJ that provides him with a Six Figure Income.


I purchased one of Ryan Lee's products in April of 2003. And over the years our business relationship and friendship has grown.


In April of 2007 we launched http://GetPrograde.com together.


Relationships, relationships, relationships.


If you create, build and maintain incredible relationships you will literally have to TRY to keep your business from growing.


We've got a Business Building System to help you put your Relationship Marketing on auto-pilot.


Stay tuned. Details to follow.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://SixFigureBootCamps.com


PS - I interviewed BJ for my http://SixFigureBootCamps.com kit. It might just be me, but do you think you could learn a thing or two from a guy who makes 6 figures working 37 weeks a year?



PPS - BJ's original testimonial. He's come a LONG way since that Pilot Program.


"Hey Jim,


Just wanted to let you know your Boot Camp Start-Up kit is SO well done!


I listened to all the audio cd's and had every one of my questions answered. Furthermore, the cheat sheet that came with it was extremely convenient and effective.


I recently created a proposal to run fitness boot camps for a local corporation. The company leadership absolutely loved it and they have already committed to the goal of running a '4-6 week on, 1-2 week off' boot camp for their employees for the rest of the year!!!


I already had an 'in' since I train both of the CEO's of the company, and I helped one of them to lose 100 lbs. of body fat in a year to the date of the meeting we had.


But the professionalism and 'attention to details' approach of your Ultimate Boot Camp Start-Up kit without a doubt sealed the deal and gave me the initial idea to move forward with the proposal.


Since it is a pilot I offered a discounted rate of $99/hour, but still look to make up to $500 per week of pure profit from just this camp alone!!"


Yours in fitness,


BJ Gaddour, CSCS
GGResultstTraining.com

follow me on Twitter