Monday, March 10, 2008

Spread The Love

It's been a great week here at http://TrainAndGrowRich.com Sure, it was productive AND profitable. But the really cool thing was hearing from my readers and customers in unexpected ways thanking me.


But I'm the one who needs to be thanking them and you. It really is an honor and a privilege to be a part of their life and YOURS.


So this week I'd like to give back in a different way. If your week was as good as mine - or even if it wasn't - here's what I'd like you to do:


1) Pick just one person who means a lot to you. It should be a person who you haven't expressed your feelings toward before, or in quite some time.


2) Either pick up the phone or send them a card and tell them how grateful you are for all their help. Tell them just how much you appreciate them.


3) Enjoy the heck out of your weekend knowing that you just made someone's day.


4) Yes, I am practicing this little exercise myself.


5) No, I'm not kidding. Make sure you do this. You'll be so glad you did.


Who loves ya? ;-)


You know I do.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - My friend and customer David Whitley is holding a Kettle bell seminar in London this coming May. Based on client reviews David is the Number One RKC instructor in the WORLD. If you're on that side of the pond I urge you to go: http://irontamer.homestead.com/fullbodypower.html


PPS- If you're not quite ready to start your own biz and want to learn from two of the best, well, Jeremy and Alissa Nelms have a perfect opportunity for you. They have a management position open here in South Florida. It's the chance of a lifetime for the right person: http://www.FitJobPBG.com

follow me on Twitter